Restorative Leadership & Wellbeing Conference
Keynote Speakers include: Professor Amanda Kirby & Platfform, Mental Health & Wellbeing Charity.
This innovative, participatory event is ideal for people at any level of leadership that are interested in modelling restorative best practice. We will explore together :-
- Being a Restorative Leader – What does that mean?
- Reflective Practice Time: Being restorative with myself and others
- Recognising and responding to stress, trauma and compassion fatigue
We will provide the opportunity to:
- Attend practical wellbeing workshops and share best practice
- Explore work-life integration strategies
- Network with colleagues from across Wales and wider
We are offering an early booking option for the whole of February for £200. Tickets will rise to £250 from 1st March onwards. Parking, resources, meals and refreshments are all included.
Places are limited therefore to reserve your place email email@example.com or call 02920 464950. You can either be invoiced before the event, or you can pay by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/WalesRestorative