We're Hiring - Administrator!
Location: Cardiff CF24 3AD
Hours: Full Time
17/4/2023 – 5pm
An exciting position has become available for an enthusiastic, resilient, dynamic full-time Administrator to join a small, friendly team based in the centre of Cardiff. The role is diverse, you will need excellent I.T. and customer services skills as you will be the main point of contact between our clients and staff. You will work closely with all members of the team in different aspects of the role. The role is hybrid, with the option of home working available.
- Understanding of Restorative Approaches, and being a role model at all times
- Previous diverse administration experience
- Excellent I.T. skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to initiate, maintain and develop effective working relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Approachable and non-judgemental manner
- Ability to organise and manage a varied workload with conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- General administration and reception duties including supervising where appropriate
- Liaise with clients to arrange training dates and/or times
- Managing team calendars in Outlook integrating Zoom and MS Teams
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (including Board Meetings), minute-taking, disseminating information, and monitoring action plans
- Contribute to social media posts content across all channels for a variety of audiences
- Contribute to the marketing function
- Contribute to the content and upkeep of the website, including use of CRM and Learning Management System
- Reception duties
- Monitoring of stock and training resources
- Planning and co-ordinating events/conferences
- To lead the administration process for AGORED and other qualifications
- To support the reporting requirements of the organisation by collating information and reports, and maintaining relevant databases as required
- Creating marketing, training, practice and other reports as required
- Data entry and collating feedback and client reports
- To undertake any other duties, as required, appropriate to the post.
Our client is a sector leading, award winning, innovative multi stakeholder, not for profit, community interest company.
They bring together staff and agencies with decades of diverse restorative professional experience, offering sector leading and bespoke training, consultation, and expert practice throughout Wales and the UK.
They support the building, maintaining and repairing of relationships across five core service areas: criminal justice, education, families, communities, and business.
Why should you apply?
- To join a growing, family-friendly company
- To enjoy a competitive salary with a potential yearend bonus
- To become part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in the lives of the people they work with
- To showcase your skills and knowledge and develop those skills within a supportive environment with the opportunity to make the role your own
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact us on 02920 464950