Webinar: Developing a recovery model
Best practice webinar from Professor Amanda Kirby & Julia Houlston Clark on developing a recovery model - a restorative, trauma informed and inclusive approach.
This webinar will provide an integrated best practice model and key steps to plan for recovery and transition over time, with a whole community approach.
Participants will hear from Professor Amanda Kirby and Julia Houlston Clark, Chief Executive of Wales Restorative Approaches about:
- What a trauma informed, and nurture-based approach requires of us
- Ensuring an inclusive strengths-based model to embrace neurodiversity and the most vulnerable
- How a restorative approach can identify needs and build on strengths and nurture resilience
- How to engage all adults and children to help problem solve using restorative approaches and values
- Answers to questions from participants
- Practical resources and signposting to best practices to help plan
This session will be a webinar delivered via Zoom or GoToWebinar by Professor Amanda Kirby and Julia Houlston Clark, Chief Executive of Wales Restorative Approaches and will include:
- Best practice PowerPoint slides
- live speaker input and modelling and walking through best practice
- self reflection activities including polls, questionnaires, and online whiteboard scribing
- question and answer session
- uploaded practical resources with reading references and signposting for future learning.
Please contact us for course prices
Where and when
Zoom or GoToWebinar