Restorative approaches as early intervention for staff HR issues
To explore the use of restorative values and practices to prevent, mediate and repair staff relationships and issues.
This course is delivered online exploring restorative approaches as early intervention for HR issues.
Participants gain knowledge and practice skills in
- How to apply a restorative model to dealing with harm and needs to move forwards
- Using key restorative techniques for effective listening, early intervention and inclusive solutions focussed processes
- Working through case studies
- Best practice guidelines from the Restorative Justice Council
The training includes live facilitation by our Trainers and include:
- use of PowerPoint and visual practical resources uploaded
- whole group and break out room work and case study discussion, self and peer reflection activities.
- The end of each session includes open Q & A for specific contexts and opportunities for one to one queries.
- We try to accommodate all learning styles, personalities and abilities, with regular breaks and reflection time.
- We combine diverse activities to ensure input content is manageable and can be processed well.
- Our online training is highly participative and fun and can include stepped IT coaching where needed and appropriate in how to use the fully use the interactive tools within each IT platform.
- We assess learning is embedded during the session by using key questions for individuals, small and large group discussion, with written and spoken feedback.
We are sensitive to the range of IT confidence levels in a group and include a 15 minute early check in to coach and troubleshoot. Learners become more digitally confident during the course to enable active engagement online in the future.
Cost for up to 12 participants: £760
Where and when
On demand via Zoom or Microsoft Teams